- The Australian Children's Education & Care Quality Authority (ACECQA)
- Education and Care Regulatory Unit (ECRU)
- Staying healthy: Preventing infectious diseases in early childhood education and care services
- Get Up & Grow: Healthy Eating and Physical Activity for Early Childhood
- Child Care Subsidy (CCS)
- Australian Immunisation Register
- Rebate and Assistance Information
- King Edward Memorial Hospital
- City of Subiaco
- COVID-19 Latest Updates
Recycling and sustainability are two things we are very passionate about at Subicare. Aligning with these values, we are proud to offer our families a recycling guide to assist with being environmentally responsible.
You can view the full recycling guide here
ParentTV is an on-demand video streaming website for families delivering the help they need from trusted experts anytime of the day or night. Experts include a paediatrician, occupational therapist, psychiatrist, psychologist, accredited practising dietitian, autism consultant, behaviour therapist, sleep consultant, technology expert, social worker, health and wellness expert and counsellor, with new experts coming on every month.
ParentTV has hundreds of videos from some of Australia and the world’s leading parenting experts. Experts include, but are not limited to
Maggie Dent (Behaviour and Development), Dr Kaylene Henderson (Mental Health), Dr Justin Coulson (Behaviour and Development) and Dr
Kristy Goodwin (Digital and wellbeing).
We have made ParentTV even easier for our families to access by adding this to our Kindyhub app at no extra charge.
Activities & Resources
We have put together a selection of DIY activities and a few resources that may be useful on the days you are looking for something to do with the kids.
COLOURING IN SHEETS & DOWNLOADS
National Pyjama Day - July 23rd